tacey Fru, a South African International Multiple Award-Winning Child Author named a 2020 Global Child Prodigy. She is a Philanthropist and Activist whom at the age of 12 was honoured by the Egyptian President as one of 5 Most Promising African Youths in 2019. The now 13-year-old Stacey wrote her first book “Smelly Cats” at age 7. Since Muna Kalati is promoting Children and Young Adult authors, it was an immense pleasure to gather her views in this regard. In this interview, she openly speaks about her first reading experiences, the authors that inspired her, her reading practices and vision for the development of children literature in Africa.
- How can children books help in raising confident kids? – Lessons from Festival Saint-Petersburg Book Lighthouse (47,779)
- How did Muna Kalati start ? – Conversation with the founder (30,387)
- Children’s literature is the most important literature – Dianne Johnson Feelings (2,859)
- I’m creating books in which children’s real-life experiences were the focus – Meshack Asare (2,752)
- Raising awareness about the misrepresentation of people of color in children literature – Vivian Yenika-Agbaw (2,577)